In this must-see makeover, homeowner Brett Vansickle welcomes you into his bright and airy sanctuary. See how he overhauled a barn on a lush property into a serene living space for his partner and dog, while maximizing every square inch of the compact quarters. Vintage accents, repurposed furniture and painted pine wood walls create a covetable lived-in look. Plus, you’ll fall in love with the peaceful studio, outdoor kitchen and spacious garden filled with fresh vegetables and herbs.
WHERE TO BUY
Living room hanging light, Morba, Tree coffee table, Mobilia, Rug, west elm, Bed frame and dresser, Ikea, Paint color, Cloud White by Benjamin Moore, Tiles, handmade by Sara Wood of @smockcafe, Couch, secondhand Restoration Hardware with custom slipcover, Wall unit under the TV, custom.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
Why Do You Need Plans to Build Shed?
You can only submit entirely new text for analysis once every 7 seconds.Coming to Terms With the Need for Wall Panelling
The House of Your Dreams
Design Your Own Home
Breathtaking House Designs