Designer Natalie Chong of Nest Design Studio updated this tired family home, giving it a much-needed pandemic makeover, perfect for spending more time at home. Natalie transformed the rarely used dining room into a moody lounge and games room, which works better for the family’s lifestyle. See how decorating with new furniture, paint and drapery can give a space new life and better functionality!
Design, Natalie Chong, Nest Design Studio https://www.nestdesignstudio.ca/
Thumbnail photography, Lauren Miller, http://lauren-miller.com/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome