Sponsored | Join our latest design adventure and master the mix! You’ll see how Toronto interior designer Grace Castaneda perfectly combines sophisticated elements with practical decorating for a busy family home. H&H’s Kai Ethier prepped for the video shoot with the 2019 Mazda CX-9 and her kids came along for the ride to test just how kid-friendly the home truly is. Discover how the spacious 7-passenger CX-9 — which offers 1,082 litres of cargo space with seats up — accommodated all the accessories Kai needed for the home tour. The CX-9 features Mazda’s KODO design — capturing the soul of motion in graceful-yet-energetic exterior lines. Explore the home’s cheerful living room, spacious eat-in kitchen and bright mudroom. Plus, tour the fun kids’ bedrooms where wallpaper wows, and explore the monochromatic master bedroom that doubles as a calming retreat.
Presented by Mazda http://bit.ly/hh-mazda-cx-9
*Distracted driving is dangerous and illegal. Drivers are responsible for safe driving practices. Only use connected devices when it is safe and legal to do so.
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
Development of Housing Policy and National Plan
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Log Cabin Plan – Research
Home Waterproofing – An Investment in the Longevity of Your Home
Exploring Waterproofing Solutions
Quality Waterproofing – Finding the Right Service, Not the Hardest Sell