In this kitchen makeover, see how designer Jo Alcorn created a hardworking hub for cooking, answering emails and doing homework. Before, the kitchen was dated and lacked function and flow for this family of four. The new and improved space boasts Scandinavian-inspired design with light wood cabinets, dark blue uppers and sleek white appliances that are anything but old school. You’ll love Jo’s unique take on subway tile and the stainless steel farmhouse sink, but the star of the show is the spacious marble island. Plus, the designer created a desk, window seat and built-in pantry for even more function!
Design: Jo Alcorn, Construction: Harrington Homes. Countertops and install: Caesarstone and Stone Edge Marble & Granite Inc., Cabinetry and island: Pulsar Design Inc., Large appliances: Whirlpool Canada, Accessories, Stools and rugs: Bed Bath & Beyond Canada, Lighting, door pulls and Farm Sink: Wayfair Canada, Paint: Benjamin Moore, Backsplash: M2Tile & Stone, Faucet: Delta Canada, Countertop appliances: Kitchen Aid Canada.
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome