If you’re looking for a sign to paint your cabinets blue, look no further! Designer Rebecca Hay shares how she overhauled a young family’s inefficient kitchen with a few simple yet impactful elements. The space was in serious need of a more practical layout, so Rebecca added a cozy banquette, roomy island, bar area (complete with a wine fridge) and floor-to-ceiling built-ins. Blue lower cabinets, chrome finishes and white and gray checkered floors add even more style to the hardworking hangout. Plus, steal all of Rebecca’s savvy storage ideas, like the custom bins in the drawers to keep produce fresh.
Design, Rebecca Hay Designs Inc. https://www.rebeccahaydesigns.com/
Plumbing, Watermarks; Faucets, Moen; Window treatments, Custom by RHD; Backsplash tile, Olympia Tile; Floor tile, Creekside Tile; Counter, Quartex in Rio Venato; Door knobs and hardware, Upper Canada Specialty Hardware.
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome