Designer Brian Gluckstein reveals the beautiful bedrooms, bathrooms and basement inside the 2018 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery Showhome. (Order tickets now at https://princessmargaretlotto.com for your chance to win this home!) The second floor features four unique bedrooms — one with a dark grey-blue palette, another with painted faux mouldings and a Parisian theme, and the third with a dream canopy bed and a rich red accent wall. The master bedroom’s monochromatic blush pink scheme and oversized tufted headboard make a statement, too. Discover how plaid wallpaper and Missoni metallic zig zag and textured floral designs give the ensuite bathrooms a luxurious look. Plus, see the spacious dressing room and the additional laundry closet. In the basement, lots of seating, oversized board games and a two-lane bowling alley create the ultimate entertaining space.
Take our quiz now to find out which of the five lottery homes is the best fit for you! http://bit.ly/showhomequiz
Presented by the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
Click or tap “Sources” beneath the video description on this page for a full list of product information available: https://houseandhome.com/video/2018-princess-margaret-showhome-bedrooms-bathrooms-basement/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Main Floor Showhome Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1HLGOvoJbI
• Exterior Showhome Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yzADg_4MDo
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemaga…
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
All About Playhouse
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Top 10 Features You Need in Your Home
Phalaenopsis Orchid Care
The Right Siding For Your Home
Today’s Log Home Designs – Not Your Grandmother’s Cottage